AFTERNOON TEA 4 TWO - FOOD & LIFESTYLE BLOG...
With Easter around the corner and the Easter eggs stacking up ready to eat, I thought a post on the right tea to drink with your chocolate might go down well.
You can look for tea/chocolate pairings that share similar flavour characteristics, thereby enhancing one another. You can also find very satisfying combinations where the flavors of the tea and chocolate contrast. Finally, look for tea/chocolate pairings where the characteristics of each aren’t necessarily the same, but are compatible or complementary in some fashion.
- Jasmine Green Teaor really floral oolongs (like ourHigh Mountain Oolong) + dark chocolate with nice floral notes
- Dragonwell Green Teaor others with similar nuttiness + almond bark or dark chocolate with nutty qualities
- Earl Grey Black Tea+ dark chocolate with pronounced citrusy notes
- Earthypu-erh teas+ bright, floral dark chocolates
- Spicy teas, such asMasala Chai…
View original post 285 more words