1. Cake Liners are an absolute must.
2. Digital Scales. with some, the lid becomes the measuring bowl and you can weigh liquid and dry ingredients with the add and weigh function.
3. Silicon Pastry Brush – non-stick and heat resistant to 315C so you can baste with hot oils.
4. Stand Mixers – these are good for mixing and whipping, whisking and also kneading the dough.
5. Electric Whisks – these are easy to store, perfect for creaming butter, making meringues and easy cake recipes – I couldn’t live without mine.
6. Mini Processors – great for purées (small amounts) and for chopping nuts and chocolate to complete your cake with ease.
7. Stay Cool Rolling Pin, you fill the rolling pin with icy water and it will keep the dough cool and make the perfect pastry. You can also fill it with warm water and then it’s great for yeast dough.
Reblogged this on AFTERNOON TEA 4 TWO….