Here is a list from the Soil Association of Fruit and Vegetables popular in June.
-Aubergines – available from June onwards, at their best in July
– Broad Beans – these are thriving at this time of year, and are a staple for home-growers
– Chard – in the first of its two annual seasons
– New Potatoes, like Jersey Royals
– Spring Onions
– Salad Leaves, like watercress, spinach, and rocket
– Strawberries – June is known as the month for strawberries, and their arrival signals the start of the summer season!
– Raspberries are also available at this time of year, especially in July
– Gooseberries have a short lived season in June and early July. If you haven’t tried them before, give their tart flavours ago in summer crumbles and jams
– June and July is currant season – look out for blackcurrants and redcurrants…
View original post 130 more words