Some of the old ones can be the best ones…
1. To keep your fresh vegetables for longer soak in fresh, cold water for 10 minutes then store in a veggie box in the fridge. It will keep them fresh for over a week.
2. If you’ve run out of WD40 try using furniture polish instead.
3. Wear a pair of sunglasses when chopping onions to avoid your eyes running.
4. To get rid of unwanted smells from your toilet, fill a small tub with vinegar and place it somewhere discreet like behind the u-bend. The air will be fresh in no time.
5. Put garden solar lights on a windowsill and use them as a night light without using the electric.
6. To remove a scratch from a table, crack open a walnut and rub it along the scratch . Walnuts contain a natural resin which will conceal the…
View original post 94 more words