AFTERNOON TEA 4 TWO - FOOD & LIFESTYLE BLOG...
Here’s another ten great baking tips…
1. To extend the life of your cake, store with half an apple.
2. Take your butter out of the fridge in advance so it is nice and soft.
3. For a great rolling pin, fill a wine bottle (after you have enjoyed it) with warm water and replace the cork securely or preferably use a screw top wine bottle.
4. If you do not have any cake liners then spray your cake tins with sunflower spray oil, it saves messing with butter.
5. If you forgot to get your eggs out for baking then pop them into a bowl and cover with hot water. Remove a couple of minutes before baking.
6. Get even portions of cupcake mixture by using an ice-cream scoop.
7. For perfect sponges use the same weight of eggs, flour, sugar and butter.
8. Invest in an oven thermometer.
View original post 25 more words