With us all spending so much more time at home at the moment I though a post on some of the old fashioned type of cleaning tips might come in handy. So here are
- To remove a scratch from a table, crack open a walnut and rub it along the scratch. Walnuts contain a natural resin which will conceal the scratch.
2. To get rid of ink stains from furniture soak a piece of cotton wool in water and cover the stain with it. That will then draw the mark out and into the cotton wool.
3. When defrosting a freezer, keep frozen food cold by wrapping it in several layers of newspaper.
4. Clean your microwave by placing half a lemon in water and setting it to boil.
5. To unblock a blocked sink tip a handful of bicarbonate of soda followed by a cup of vinegar straight down…
View original post 174 more words