Thankyou Hutts New World for nominating me for the Liebster award! It’s my first award for The Village Kitchen blog so I am really chuffed. The award is supposed to be for those with under 200 followers, so I have nominated bloggers who I think also deserve this award.
Here are the rules:
• Acknowledge the blog who nominated you
• Answer the 11 questions your nominator asked
• Nominate 11 other bloggers
• Ask them up to 11 questions
• Let them know you have nominated them
Let’s get to it, starting with Hutts New World questions!
1. What prompted you to start writing a blog – I felt it would help my new business.
2. Have you made lots of friends through your blog – just a few at the moment, but we are a very new blog.
3. What is your favourite film – The Beauty & The Beast 🙂
4. How do you promote your blog – on social media sites.
5. Have you any other blogs that you write – Yes, I write a few for other businesses.
6. Where is your favourite place to write – In my conservatory.
7. Which are your favourite social media sites – Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter.
8. What do you find challenging about writing a blog – Writing interesting and engaging posts.
9. What book are you reading at the moment – John Grisham ‘The Racketteer’
10. Have you won a blog award before and if you have what was it – Not for this site.
11. Where do you plan to take your blog to this year – I hope to win some more awards and write great posts.
Here are some other blogs I would like to nominate a Liebster Award to –
Here are 10 questions for my nominated Liebster award winners –
1. How long have you been blogging?
2. What is your favourite tea?
3. How often do you write your blog?
4. Where is your favourite place to write your blog?
5. What is your favourite cake?
6. Have you ever had the traditional afternoon tea?
7. Do you have one particular coffee brand you love, and if so what’s it called?
8. Do you make your own cakes?
9. Where do you want your blog to be in 12 months time?
10. Do you enjoy writing your blog?
11. Have you made lots of friends through your blog?